The Wash n Go style is something I have yet to perfect. Some days I love it , other days I just end up wrapping my hair up. The products I use and the technique I use to complete the style, of course has a huge part in how the final look turns out. Over the weekend I purchased the Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey line along with the Mongongo Oil line from Sally’s Beauty Supply.
Of course I filmed this tutorial, but these are the steps that I took to achieve this wash n go style.
- While my hair was twisted up in the previous two strand twist hairstyle I used the Mielle Organics Pre-Shampoo treatment.
- Then I did not rinse out the treatment, I proceeded to wash my hair with the Mielle Organics Shampoo focusing on my scalp and massaging my scalp thoroughly.
- After the shampoo I used the Mielle Organics Mongongo Oil Hydrating Conditioner making sure I coat my ends really well and I let this sit while I shower and I detangle with a wide tooth comb.
- After rinsing out the conditioner I did not dry my hair I proceeded to use the Pomegranate & Honey Leave-In Conditioner while my hair was soaking wet.
- Its now time to style my hair, using the LOC method, I use the Mielle Organics Almond Oil after the Leave-In Conditioner and then I use the styler which is the Pomegranate & Honey Curl Smoothie.
- To make sure that my curls are defined I tried the finger coil method after sectioning my hair into four parts and then small parts within those sections I use the Pomegranate & Honey Curling Custard.
Watch the full video below to see my final thoughts on the products.